Benefits of Local Honey
- Taking organic raw honey is a healthy way to get an energy boost.
Its carbohydrates supply us with energy and strength. It can boost your endurance and reduce muscle fatigue.
Honey is a great aid in relieving morning sickness, reportedly even more effective than traditional soda crackers. It’s
also good for sore throats including laryngitis and pharyngitis.
- Honey and cinnamon can help in many areas
including relief from bladder infections, arthritis, upset stomach and bad breath. It’s even supposed to be able to slow down hair loss.
- Raw honey can be used as a medication for
men with problems of impotence and women with problems related to infertility. Warm raw goat milk and raw honey is believed
to increase sperm count considerably.
- A salve made of honey, for diabetic ulcers, has been proven effective
when other topical antibiotics are not well tolerated. It can be applied to eczema, canker sores or bleeding gums.
- Honey and apple cider vinegar can be used for many ailments like stomach aches, constipation and even migraines.
- Honey and lemon goes to work in the body shifting the extra fat stores, thus making it usable energy for regular
body functions. And, honey is cholesterol-free. It reportedly can even help to keep cholesterol levels in check
- Raw honey has a viscous texture
due to its low water content. It also establishes a poor environment for bad bacteria to grow, and is a good natural preservative.
We Have Local Honey