- Visualize posing, relax
- Have last coat of tanning agent applied.
- Apply oil lightly; ask help for your back; always double check.
- Pumping up
- Pump up the last several minutes before photo shoot
- Take your time between exercises
- Pump up with weights
- Incorporate floor exercises if desired
- Pump up weak body parts and side delts
- Limit pump up exercises
- 2 to 4 exercises in circuit fashion
- Avoid over pumping
- 2 to 3 sets per body parts
- Avoid pumping quads and abs
- unless extremely lean, Just flex
- Limit biceps pump
Common Pumping Movements
- Lateral Raises
- Upright Rows
- Chests & Triceps
- Back & Biceps
- Towel Pulls
- Pull Ups
- Leg Curls (with tubing)
The Last Seconds
- Wipe feet on towel to remove dust if needed
- Disrobe if you are covered
- Recheck your body for any streaks, splotches, sweat, etc.
- Remember to relax your face, smile occasionally, and have fun!