The temptation to over train is common in any Gym. Do yourself a favor and resist
the temptation. Over training leads to muscle mass loss, injury and disappointment. Below are some simple
rules to follow to avoid over training.
- Limit weight training
to 3 or 4 days per week.
- Never train more that
2 days in a row.
- Keeps workouts 60 to 75 minutes.
- Keep number of sets from 6-9 per muscle group.
- Keep reps from 6-12 per set. Choose weights accordingly.
- Take supplements to support the immune system and the nervous system.
- Support your weight training with a diet of whole food and good quality whey protein such as
PowerUp (which is sweetened with stevia) and ample pure water.
Be a health counscious body builder. When you keep your body healthy you will not have to take time off from
training to recover from sickness because you pushed you immune system to far with over training and/or poor diet and